*

*
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2014 March 3rd email

Hey, what's up?  Another P-day is here.  Hope you all had a great week!

Andrea and Jake, school's coming to a close for y'all......(well, not really...)

1)  Well, I was kinda hoping that every episode that I've missed my entire mission would be accessible.  I'll figure something out, because I got to start with the episodes I missed before the end.

2) So, not really.  The word for pancake is 'petulla,' which can also mean 'donut.'  But, pancakes in general, not they don't eat them.

3) No, they don't celebrate it.

So, I really don't have much to write about this week, but next week should be a good one.  Good things happening this week.

As far as work goes, those guys who go to the American church came to church yesterday and really liked it.  They were wondering why everyone got up yesterday to say the church was true, and we explained to them fast and testimony meeting and its purpose.  They have really made a jump in the progression this last week, they've come to activities and have become good friends with a lot of the members, so we're really excited for them.

Also, those two little kids we were supposed to baptize finally came back from Greece, and we will meet with them tomorrow!  So, we're glad to finally meet with them again.

The clerk work also goes on, I think I finally got it down.  Also, I finally pretty much know my way around a whole country.  Crazy...

Anyway, have a great week!  Love you all!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!

Ju dua shumë!

Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment